Roland’s JUNO synths are known everywhere for their great sound, ease of use, and exceptional value. The JUNO-DS88 takes the iconic series to a new level of performance, adding many powerful enhancements while still keeping operation streamlined and simple. Equipped with 88 weighted-action keys for a premium feel, the versatile, intuitive JUNO-DS88 puts you in creative command, making it easy to produce exceptional music everywhere you play.
● Gig-ready with pro sounds, enhanced performance features
● 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard weighted-action feel
● Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di
● Wave expansion slot to download new sound waveforms
● Sample import function for playing user WAV files
● Easy sound manipulation and editing
● Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and songs
● Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch
● Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer
● USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
● Also available in 61 keys
The JUNO-DS88 is an ideal keyboard for all types of players, from performing pros and weekend warriors to music producers and home hobbyists. It also excels in teaching labs and other music education environments. Easy to carry and easy to use, the JUNO-DS88 is filled with great Roland sounds for any style or genre, and versatile battery or AC operation gives you the flexibility to play anytime and anywhere.
The JUNO-DS88 features 88 weighted-action keys, a first in the long history of the JUNO series. Roland’s Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with progressive hammer action is an ideal complement to the expressive new piano sounds, providing high-end touch and playability while still keeping the instrument light and mobile. This makes the JUNO-DS88 an obvious choice for pro players, as well as piano students looking for a portable, versatile instrument to learn on.
If you’re a solo performer or singer/songwriter, you’ll love the JUNO-DS88’s mic input, which lets you get great vocal sounds without having to carry around extra gear. There’s a dedicated vocal reverb, plus Auto Pitch for singing with the “stepped” electronic vocal effect popular in today’s music. The built-in vocoder is big fun too, allowing you to sing into a mic and control the tone and pitch via sounds played on the keyboard.