MUSIC IN EXPANSION IN COMPACT DIMENSION
The FR-3x is the perfect fusion of traditional accordion performance and modern digital functionality. Imagine a world-class lineup of accordions and orchestral instruments in one convenient instrument, all instantly selectable and controllable. With new bellows pressure-sensing circuitry, the FR-3x provides faster response and higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of the bellows opening and closing. In addition, the new bellows resistance regulator lets you adjust the bellows' inertia for the ultimate in comfort and playing feel. The USB host capability allows you to customize the onboard orchestra and accordion sounds, to save/load user program data, and to manage MP3s and wave-file playback. Lightweight and portable the FR-3x is perfect for students, accordion hobbyists, as well as stage performers.
• Faster response and higher sensitivity of the bellows, thanks to the new bellows sensor
• Bellows Resistance Regulator to adjust the bellows' inertia
• USB Flash Memory connector to store your settings
• Powerful onboard amplification system
• Super realistic accordion simulations
• Drum parts to be played with your left hand
• It can be powered using 10 AA type rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
• Also available in a luxurious white version, with beautifully-decorated bellows and genuine leather and Alcantara® straps
• Available in black finishe
SOPHISTICATED BELLOWS RESPONSE
Faster response, higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of bellows opening/closing with new bellows pressure-sensing circuitry. A bellows resistance regulator knob allows you to adjust the bellows' inertia to your preference.
SUPER REALISTIC ACCORDION SIMULATIONS
All sounds the FR-3x produces were obtained by sampling popular traditional acoustic accordions. This V-Accordion allows you to switch from an Italian jazz accordion to German folk, French musette or Russian bajan sound – without changing your technique. Also, the Virtual Tone Wheel is available to play amazing organ sounds in almost the same way as an organ player, using the treble section. You can also add a rotary effect (slow/fast). The FR-3x also allows you to enjoy playing simple drum parts with your left hand (bass and chord sections).
STAND-ALONE ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENT
Though the FR-3x is a fully electronic instrument, you do not need to connect it to an amplifier in order to produce sounds. Its onboard amplification system is perfect for small venues, restaurants, etc. The FR-3x can also be powered using 10 commercially available rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, so that you don't need to connect it to a wall outlet.
SAVE YOUR SETTINGS TO A USB STORAGE DEVICE
You can save your settings by connecting an optional USB memory to the FR-3x's USB port. The USB host also allows you to customize orchestra and accordion sounds and to save the user program data.
SUPERB PERFORMANCE FLEXIBILITY
The FR-3x allows you to control external MIDI-compatible instruments. The Treble keyboard and chord/bass buttons are velocity-sensitive, whilst the bellows controller provides more articulation possibilities than any other MIDI keyboard, MIDI wind instrument, etc. that you may be familiar with.
Call Sam Falcetti at 413.204.5522 to make an appointment to demo the FR Series V-Accordions.
All demonstrations are by appointment only.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT FOR ROLAND V ACCORDION MODELS
• V Accordion Soft Gig Bag
• FBC7 Gig Bag
• Extra Battery Pack for FR3X & FR3XB
• NIMH Rechargeable Batteries & Charger
• Double Y Amplification Cord
• EV5 Volume Pedal for all Models
• WNA 1100-RL-Only for FR1X & FR1XB Models
• Allows you to communicate fluidly with an iPhone
Call Sam Falcetti at: 413.204.5522
Or email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org